Nimue Crochet Blanket by Shelly Husband Crochet
Nimue is a recurring character in Arthurian legends. Most commonly, she is the lady of the lake. Once again Shelley has designed a magnificent blanket to suit all skill levels of crochet.
Inside you'll find:
- written pattern in UK & US terms
- charts - right and left-handed
- video of all rounds - right-handed and mirrored for the left-handed
- detailed, round by round help with close up photos
- a full glossary detailing all stitches and techniques used
- yarn needs for 4 different samples made in different yarn weights
If you can crochet a granny square, and know the most common stitches and techniques, you have all the skills you need to embark on your Nimue adventure. With the support in the pattern, anyone with basic skills and a willingness to try new things will succeed.
Blanket Size & Yarn:
When made with 8 ply/DK/light worsted with a 4.5 mm hook, Nimue will be 158 cm/62" across. She sits well on top of a queen sized bed.
You will need 4,183 metres/4,575 yards of 8ply/DK/light worsted that is 2.485 metres per gram.
If you wish to crochet the blanket in a different yarn weight all the the information is on Shelley's Blog.