Holst Garn Coast
Holst Garn Coast, is a premium-quality 3 ply/light fingering yarn that is perfect for all your knitting and crochet projects. Made from a blend of 55% lambswool and 45% cotton, this yarn is soft to the touch.
Available in a large range of stunning colours, Holst Garn Coast is perfect for a variety of projects, from lightweight summer garments and accessories to sweaters and shawls. Its versatile weight and blend of natural fibres make it easy to work with, and the high-quality materials ensure that your finished pieces will be durable and long-lasting.
Things to Note:
- Each cake of Coast contains 50 g of yarn and has a length of approximately 350 meters.
- The yarn contains a little spinning oil. The oil will disappear at the first wash - and the yarn becomes extremely soft.
- Machine washable on a cold program.
- The knit tension is 26 stitches per 10 cm with one thread on 2.5-3.0 mm needles or 21 stitches per 10 cm with two threads on 4.0-4.5 mm needles.
- The recommended needle size is 2.5-4.5 mm.