Yarnologie Volume 2
Australian-owned and made, Yarnologie is the journal for knitters, crocheters and yarn lovers.
What's it all about?
Yarnologie has always been about supporting our local yarn industry, giving a voice to Australia and New Zealand and tying in with our unique southern hemisphere seasons.
From fibre growers to mills, designers and makers - it’s been an honour and a delight to share the stories of the people who grow, make and create with yarn and we're so excited to continue doing so in print.
Alongside our interviews and stories, we include articles that educate (such as our popular Know Your Yarn series) and tutorials for both knitting and crochet.
Volume 2 is 128 delicious pages filled with inspiring stories and informative articles, accompanied by beautiful photography.
- Getting to know llama fibre
- Learning about ethically produced Yak (and the delicious yarn it makes!)
- Deep-diving into all things woolly and worsted
- How to prepare raw fibre to spin a beautiful yarn
- Discover how making has forged a whole community of connections
Australian-made and owned, printed locally using sustainable practices & high-quality FSC-certified paper.